Click to donate!
Forty years later and two related lawsuits filed by Michael McNamara are the only reasons commissioner Hayashi and other agents supported by this government have stopped (as of 2013) charging and prosecuting with selective bias, amateur kick-boxing, muay thai and MMA events. Please read below of Hayashi's destructive history and more. Pledge your support for this ongoing legal battle to end the world's only ring combative sport conspiracy.
The twins have permanently closed down their own schools after 40 years and were forced into unwanted retirement. This website is dedicated to informing the public, Canada and the rest of the world regarding the world's only ring combative sports conspiracy. It is still actively engaged by one of its co-founders, Ontario's Athletics Commissioner, Ken Hayashi and other recruited government agents and ministries.
TWIN DRAGON FIGHTING TO FREE SPORTS IN ONTARIO
As an amateur or professional athlete, being denied your sport of choice by any person or government would be totally unthinkable. Think Again. To be wrongfully charged, censored and persecuted for participating in the sport of ones free choice is unthinkable. Think again.
This website will expose a lifetime of unspeakable conduct by commissioner Ken Hayashi and other government agents who hate, despise, sensor, monopolize, persecute and label certain amateur and professional sports such as Mixed Martial Arts, Kick-Boxing, Thai and Muay Thai as BLOOD SPORTS and CRIMINAL.
FACTS about Commissioner Ken Hayashi destructive history:
- Who help to ban the new sport of Kick-boxing in Ontario described as a phenomena in 1983? Ken Hayashi and his karate student Allan Coleclough.
- Who masterminded and created the world’s only ring combative sport conspiracy still actively engaged in 2015? Commissioners Ken Hayashi and Allan Coleclough.
- Who owned and operated four (traditional Japanese karate schools) in around Toronto? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was the traditional karate martial artist serving on the Hudson Report that UNANIMOUSLY agreed to BAN all forms of boxing and kick-boxing for life? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was the civil servant who put Ken Hayashi on the Hudson Report? Hayashi’s karate student Allan Coleclough.
- How do Commissioners Ken Hayashi and Allan Coleclough describe the sport of boxing, kick-boxing and MMA? «BLOODSPORT & CRIMINAL».
- Who in Ontario banned the sport of professional Thai-boxing in 1983 and to this day has not been regulated? Ken Hayashi did while serving on the rigged and bias pre-determined Hudson Report.
- Who drafted unfair regulations in 1983 via the Hudson Report using the new sport of kick-boxing as the sacrificial lamb to destroy all forms of boxing in Ontario as history has proven? Ken Hayashi and Allan Coleclough.
- Who passed these unfair Hayashi, Coleclough drafted regulations into law? Allan Colecough as the Chief government investigator of the business practice division did so via his boss the anti-boxing Minister Dr. Robert Elgie (a lawyer, neurosurgeon who ruled over the Athletic Office and the sport of professional boxing).
- Who used 14 of his karate students in the bias, rigged and pre-determined Hudson Report study related to the biomechanical dummy study that lead to the banning of Kick-boxing in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was the martial art adviser serving on the Hudson Report who outlawed the spinning backfist in the sport of kick-boxing? Ken Hayashi
- Who severed amateur boxing from competing on the same card as professional boxing in Ontario? Ken Hayashi did while serving on the Hudson Report.
- Who was the martial art adviser serving on the Hudson Report who failed to recommend that amateur kick-boxing receive government recognition just like professional and amateur boxing? Ken Hayashi.
- Who help to introduced new costly upfront medical monitoring tests and the fees required for the sport of boxing and kick-boxing? Ken Hayashi did while serving on the Hudson Report.
- Who is responsible for keeping these ongoing medical monitoring trial tests and fees that were to last only two years? Ken Hayashi.
- Who failed to pass into law regulations for prize fight contact martial art tournaments while serving on the Hudson Report? Coleclough and Hayashi.
- Who created an unfair martial arts playing field in Ontario by still operating illegally to this very day? Ken Hayashi and Allan Coleclough.
- Who was the person who made kick boxers from out of province obtain a Professional BOXING license from their jurisdiction in order to compete as a kick boxer in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Who hired Ken Hayashi as his Deputy Assistant in 1990? Commissioner Allan Coleclough.
- Who stopped the Twin Dragons from demonstrating the sport of Kick-boxing at the Chin Picnic? Commissioner Allan Coleclough and his Assistant Deputy Ken Hayashi.
- Who was responsible in 1995 for hiring Ken Hayashi to become the new Ontario Athletics Commissioner? Commissioner Allan Coleclough.
- Since 1990 amateur non- prize kick-boxing promoters in Ontario have been threaten with criminal charges under Sec. 83. Who was responsible for these criminal threats? Assistant Deputy Ken Hayashi.
- Since 1990 up to 2015 who has failed as the law requires to criminally charge illegal contact prize fight martial art tournaments in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Section 83 criminal charges have been laid against promoters of non-prize amateur kick-boxing, Thai-boxing, continuous point fighting and grappling events that started in 1998. Who laid these wrongful criminal charges? Ken Hayashi.
- Who railroaded and wrongfully convicted the above promoters under Section 83 with the threat of releasing their names and martial art schools to the media? Ken Hayashi.
- Who laid criminal charges against a group of promoters who organized a MMA event on an Ontario native reserve and failed to show up in court? Ken Hayashi.
- Who ignored the 2002 Conservative Review of professional boxing in Ontario and its 13 recommendations to help the sport of professional boxing in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- The Toronto Sun printed “my job is not to help this sport”. Who made that quote? Ken Hayashi.
- Who had the power and legal authority to draft new regulations for the sport of professional MMA, Thai-boxing for legislative approval in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Who kept the sport of professional MMA out of Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Who intentionally misinformed promoters in and out of Ontario that there was a five year moratorium on mixed martial arts until 2005? Ken Hayashi.
- The Toronto Sun printed “they will get the bums rush” when referring to Mixed Martial Arts coming to Toronto. Who made that quote? Ken Hayashi.
- Who for three straight years tried to stop the MMA EXPO trade show? Ken Hayashi.
- Who asked this MMA Expo promoter to change his trade name to something else? Ken Hayashi.
- Who presented York Regional police with a power point presentation with special emphasis on MIXED MARTIAL ARTS related to failed S. 83 charges being laid against the Twin Dragons for demonstrating amateur MMA at their event? Ken Hayashi.
- Regarding S.83 prize fight law, who is the person who breaches such law by knowingly allowing Illegal cash awarded prize fight contact martial art tournaments to exist since he took command of the Athletics Office in 1995? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was the civil servant in countless newspapers who kept the UFC and MMA out of Ontario by using S. 83 to suit his bias interpretation of the law? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was the civil servant with his bias S. 83 interpretations has wrongfully and selectively criminally charged promoters of non-prize amateur MMA, Kick-boxing and Thai-boxing events in Ontario? Ken Hayashi.
- Who has had the legal authority along with his duties to draft a couple of new regulations for Legislative approval for the new sport of MMA, whereby he replied '' I must point out that it is not part of the duties to submit proposals regarding legislation and regulations?» Ken Hayashi.
- With regards to S.83 interpretation of the law to allow the UFC and MMA into Ontario, who was quoted in the Toronto Sun saying «we won’t allow it. It is not legal»? Ken Hayashi.
- Who was quoted in the Toronto Sun saying that it is not his job to '' promote'' Boxing or MMA as other commissions do? Ken Hayashi.
- With great arrogance who was quoted as saying «you can come if you want to lose money» to an MMA promoter? Commissioner Ken Hayashi.
- Who was quoted as saying «I don't make the regulations»? Ken Hayashi.
- Who were the people who resurected, misapplied and misused the obsure S. 83 Prize fight law as part of their master plan to destroy all ring combative sports in Ontario to protect their traditional karate, their karate schools and their way of life? The traditional karate boys Commissioners Allan Coleclough and Ken Hayashi.
Ken Hayashi was quoted in the Toronto Sun saying: “I LOVE THE GAME WEATHER IT IS BOXING, KICK-BOXING OR GRAPPLING IT HAS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE”. The public now knows the truth thanks to the Twin Dragons.
July 29 /2005 Commissioner Hayashi's government complaint investigation was closed for damage control. To protect Dr. Allan Hudson's association with Ken Hayashi serving on the rigged, fixed and pre-determined Hudson Report which banned Kick-Boxing in Ontario.
July 30 /2007 Michael McNamara filed a 100 million dollar civil lawsuit against Hayashi.
Due to the government's failure to act and remove Hayashi from the Athletics Office.
February 20 /2009 Commissioner Hayashi wrongfully charged Michael and Martin McNamara with six counts under the POA.
On January 26-27 /2010 Hayashi was defeated in court where by the McNamaras indured five costly pre-trials and two court trial days.
2010 to 2012 Hayashi and other government agents continued to engage the police to enforce the threat of S.83 criminal charges to stop the Twin Dragon's crown approved non-prize amateur events.
These wrongful actions by Hayashi and other government agents during the years of 2010, 2011 and 2012 have resulted in the permanent closure of four Twin Dragon schools.
October 13 /2013 Michael McNamara filed a second related civil lawsuit against Commissioner Hayashi.
This lawsuit was the only way to stop Hayashi's ongoing S.83 criminal threats to stop their events from 2010-2012.
JOIN THE TWIN DRAGON WAR against these oppressors for the freedom of all ring combative sports to make Toronto the MECCA cit1y for all contact sports.
COMMISSIONER KEN HAYASHI is the cause and the root of all our problems. No sport can survive, be successful or even exist under Hayashi’s bias and abusive dictatorship. Hayashi is retiring soon and his re-placement will be carrying the same dictatorial torch supported by this Liberal government.
JOIN THE WAR & ENLIST NOW
Born Irish, born catholic and born to fight in any way shape or form. Be it physically, mentally and legally in a court of law both criminal and civil for our rights, beliefs and freedom. It's in our nature, we are rebels, the underdogs ready and willing to serve, win, lose or draw. As youngsters growing up in Belfast Ireland, our parents decided to immigrate to Toronto Canada along with our older brothers and sisters for a better life, to be free and escape the reality of political incarnation or death.
Twin Dragon TV Fights
They joined a karate club in 1965 which lasted until 1970. They competed in martial art tournaments throughout the United States winning their fair share of trophies and on many occasions found themselves fighting each other for first and second place trophies. Paul Moran who's mother came to Canada on the slave train from the United States took the twins under his wing and wisdom until a car accident ended his life too soon.
With the Twins tough background growing up in Belfast Ireland along with their small stature, they left traditional karate and moved on and found Paul Chan, their new Kung-Fu Master at the Hung Luck club in Toronto. The Twins received their Red Sashes some years later and once again decided that if styles were to be changed, re-invented it was time to go out on their own. In 1972 the Twin Dragon Club was founded and it has been "THE TWIN DRAGON WAY" ever since. (See You Tube.) Action speaks louder than words and the "proof is in the pudding". The Twins have a long list of successful firsts in what they have accomplished. They are willing to go all out and win at all cost for what they believe in and live for. 38 years later the McNamaras are the only ones willing to engage in a worthy legal battle against the Government of Ontario and the Athletics Commissioner Ken Hayashi and other government agents for the ''The Right To Fight''. To end this unjust and oppressive highly embarrassing ring combative sports conspiracy.
Martin & Michael McNamara